Programs : Budget Sheet
The following listing represents the Fall Budget Sheet for Bard in Berlin Study Abroad Program.
Fall Budget Sheet for Bard in Berlin Study Abroad Program
|Program Fee *||$29,900.00|
|Medical Insurance (Required) *||$282.00|
Fall 2022 Cost - Bard in Berlin Semester Program
- Estimated costs are per semester and are subject to change at the discretion of the program. Listed estimated costs are subject to a three percent increase with each academic year.
- Program Fee includes tuition and full cultural program.
- The above housing cost is for a shared room on Bard College Berlin's campus.
- Non-Billable Expenses are ESTIMATES and may vary depending upon individual choices and budgets as well as courses of study. Personal expenses may include: international telephone calls, internet use, toiletries, entertainment (eating/going out, concerts, movies, etc.), and any non-program travel excursions.
- Meals: Housing includes full board at the Bard College Berlin on-campus cafeteria. Full board includes three meals a day on weekdays and two meals a day on the weekend when the cafeteria is open.
- Students who need to expedite their visa for any reason will be responsible for paying additional costs incurred.
- A non-refundable* program deposit of $500 must be paid at the time of enrollment to guarantee your place on the program and will be deducted from the billable expenses. *Except for cancellation due to COVID-19.
- Please reference our website for Withdrawal and Program Cancellation Policy information
|* Billable item|