Programs : Budget Sheet
The following listing represents the Spring Budget Sheet for Central European University (Bard-CEU).
Spring Budget Sheet for Central European University (Bard-CEU)
Spring 2023 Cost - Central European University Semester Program
|Housing (Student Apartments)||$3,000|
|SUB-TOTAL (Billable Expenses)||$32,900*|
|*Scholarship and financial aid awards will be deducted from the billable costs.|
|ESTIMATED NON-BILLABLE EXPENSES|
|CEU Student Fees||$50-$60|
|SUB-TOTAL (Non-Billable Expenses)||$3,170|
|TOTAL ESTIMATED COST||$36,070|
- Scholarship and financial aid awards will be deducted from the billable costs.
- Estimated costs are per semester and are subject to change at the discretion of the program. Listed estimated costs are subject to a three percent increase with each academic year.
- Program Fee includes tuition, insurance, residency permit, and full cultural program.
- Non-Billable Expenses are ESTIMATES and may vary depending upon individual choices and budgets as well as courses of study. Personal expenses may include: international telephone calls, internet use, toiletries, entertainment (eating/going out, concerts, movies, etc.), and any non-program travel excursions.
- The Visa Fee is EUR 150, so will fluctuate based on conversion rate.
- A non-refundable* program deposit of $500 must be paid at the time of enrollment to guarantee your place on the program and will be deducted from the billable expenses. *Except for cancellation due to COVID-19.
- Please reference our website for Withdrawal and Program Cancellation Policy information.