Programs : Budget Sheet
The following listing represents the Spring Budget Sheet for American University of Central Asia (AUCA-Bard Study Abroad Program).
Spring Budget Sheet for American University of Central Asia (AUCA-Bard Study Abroad Program)
|Budget Item||Host Family||Dorm|
|Program Fee *||$13,500.00||$13,500.00|
- Scholarship and financial aid awards will be deducted from the billable costs.
- Estimated costs are per semester and are subject to change at the discretion of the program.
- Program Fee includes tuition, insurance, visa fees, and full cultural program.
- Non-Billable Expenses are ESTIMATES and may vary depending upon individual choices and budgets as well as courses of study. Personal expenses may include: international telephone calls, internet use, toiletries, entertainment (eating/going out, concerts, movies, etc.), and any non-program travel excursions.
- Meals: The homestay includes two meals per day. Students are responsible for covering the cost of any meals not provided for by the homestay agreement.
- Students who need to expedite their visa for any reason will be responsible for paying additional costs incurred.
- A non-refundable program deposit of $500* must be paid at the time of enrollment to guarantee your place on the program and will be deducted from the billable expenses. *Except for cancellation due to COVID-19.
- Please reference our website for Withdrawal and Program Cancellation Policy information.
|* Billable item|