Programs : Budget Sheet
The following listing represents the Summer (4 Weeks) Budget Sheet for Berlin Theater Intensive at Bard College Berlin.
Summer (4 Weeks) Budget Sheet for Berlin Theater Intensive at Bard College Berlin
Summer 2023 Cost - Berlin Summer Intensive Theater Program (4 Weeks)
|Month-long public transit ticket||Included|
|SUB-TOTAL (Billable Expenses)||$7,150|
|*Scholarship and financial aid awards will be deducted from the billable costs.|
|ESTIMATED NON-BILLABLE EXPENSES|
|Airfare||$1,000 - 1,200|
|SUB-TOTAL (Non-Billable Expenses)||$1,565|
|TOTAL ESTIMATED COST||$8,715|
- Scholarship and financial aid awards will be deducted from the billable costs.
- Estimated costs are per program and are subject to change at the discretion of the program.
- The program fee includes tuition, cultural program, housing, most meals, and insurance.
- Students will be responsible for lunch over the weekend
- Non-Billable Expenses are ESTIMATES and may vary depending upon individual choices and budgets as well as courses of study. Personal expenses may include: international telephone calls, cellular phone calls, internet use, toiletries, entertainment (eating/going out, concerts, movies, etc.), and any non-program travel excursions.
- A non-refundable program deposit of $500* must be paid at the time of enrollment to guarantee your place on the program and will be deducted from the billable expenses. *Except for cancellation due to COVID-19.
- Please reference our website for Withdrawal and Program Cancellation Policy information.