OSUN and International Partners Semester Course
Virtual, International (Incoming Program)
|Restrictions:||Non-IILE applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2020||09/13/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Spring||2021||01/15/2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Admission is competitive and space is limited. Students are encouraged to apply in advance of our application deadlines.
Indicates that deadline has passed
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
1) Click the "Apply Now" button (located above)
- First time user: Select “I do not have login credentials to this site” and follow steps 3 to 9 below
- Return user (you have taken a Bard/OSUN course before): login using those credentials and skip to #6 below.
- Spell your name as it appears on your passport and official documents;
- Do not use accent marks or foreign characters - they do not transmit
- Use your home institution email address
- You will be directed to follow a link in order to finish creating your profile.
- You will be required to create a new password and answer 3 security questions (make a note of these)
- Note down the username/password you create so you can go back over time to complete the application
5) The Questionnaires section of your home page must be completed
- Answer every question of the General Questionnaire
- Use the Course Questionnaire to select classes
7) Use the SUBMIT button when you have completed the questionnaires
8) Your application is complete when you have hit SUBMIT for both of the required questionnaires.
9) Once your courses are approved you will receive instructions to log into your homepage to complete the enrollment process.